Thursday, August 27, 2026

My Top Five News Sources

Instagram

File:Instagram icon.png - Wikimedia Commons
Instagram
Instagram is one of my top news sources I use to gather information. The app is extremely helpful on news about sport and whatever is going on around me for my safety. I share laughter, sadness, joy, and a relaxation feeling when I scroll on Instagram. As a child, I used Instagram for engaging with my friends post and follow every Vine trend that was out. But, as I grew older I transitioned to using Instagram for business, engaging with friends post, and learn about news that is happening around me.

YouTube

What is YouTube?
YouTube
YouTube is one of my childhood favorite apps that I have spent time on. Growing up as a kid, I use to live on YouTube as watching my favorite YouTubers gave me a joyful feeling where I just felt like a kid and had no other worry in the world. You can post almost anything on YouTube and people would be creative on their content to obtain as many viewers possible. A major thing that YouTubers do is follow trends that has viewers engaged throughout the world.

 NFL

Download the NFL app
NFL
My favorite sport to watch and play. The NFL app has been extremely important to me as it updates me on everything going on in the NFL.  Every trade, free agent signing, injury and the whole nine. This app will cover everything you need to know about what is going on in the NFL. I would also use the app to watch some of the NFL games that are being displayed. Many memories have been shared between me and this app and I can share my enjoyment as a fan of the game or if I am simply trying to watch my fantasy football player play in his game.

ESPN

ESPN for Fire TV - App on Amazon Appstore
ESPN
ESPN is an all around news source that covers almost every sport. If you are a big sports fan, I highly recommend using ESPN as they always have the latest news on any sport. One of my things that I like about ESPN is that they provide articles and they provide creative videos that people can watch depending on the people preference. It allows for everybody to be happy and enjoy receiving news in sport via reading articles or videos. ESPN is usually one of the first apps to pop up on my phone to break news on anything happening around leagues. Usually, I receive my NBA and NFL news on ESPN fairly quickly so I can jokingly break the news to my friends first as if I am an ESPN reporter myself.

TikTok 

TikTok - App on Amazon Appstore
TikTok
Out of all the apps on my phone, TikTok holds the most screen time. TikTok is very useful as the app engages your brain to interact with whatever is being displayed on your screen. Your mind can be calm while scrolling on your For You Page. News is being posted on TikTok all the time, and is the best app out right now to engage viewers globally and spread whatever you have on your mind. As a clothing brand owner myself, I use TikTok to post my content and reach others on their For You Page and hope I can show my passion to the world and receive love back.




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Reflections on the U.S. Supreme Court

Our Supreme Court is located in Washington, DC.   After watching this documentary about the U.S. Supreme Court, I learned several things tha...